Thursday, May 14, 2009

You're not the only one like that;


but not too much.


the problem with me doing economics lies in the fact that I like finding links between every single thing/concept. Like linking non price factors in demand to those in supply. Then I realised I've been doing this for other subjects all along, between all the chapters. Guess it helps for geog/art but not this helluva boring subject ):

Hmm, maybe in life too. But its fun in that context (not weird!)




My brother is the most fantastic teacher on earth, I swear. He's helped me in econs this year and maths/chem last year. Plus he lets me play guitar hero for the small little breaks those are + + + points :D

Yahui came over and got me fascinated about surgical masks, lol. So there's the kimberlyclarke one that looks like a duckbill, and the drager piccola FFP3 one that looks a snout. Then there's the N95 that's out of stock worldwide cause of the swine flu. It was nice talking to them anyway!




There're always songs playing in my head 24/7 (maybe not during my sleep), its irritating when I'm studying D: Gets worse when its some fast classical piece 'cause I'll be reminded of the blackandwhite keys. Or maybe some GH song which eventually leads to the computer >> distraction.

Harmonzing partners are so greatly missed! I secretly think I won't ever find one within these two years, so I'll treasure those secondary times even more :D




oh those similarites. So near yet so far.


I will go down with this ship,
I won't put my hands and surrender,

there will be no white flag above my door,
I'm in love and always will be.

No comments: